ShAkA-B00MShAkA-B00M

Main Movies Reviews Stats

*****LOL CANCER***** *****LOL CANCER*****

I like

1st time i saw thee olde * artist interacting with the drawing* routine was about a bazillion years ago in a WB cartoon, i liked it then, i like it now.
graphics= so/so
humor= f**kin hilarious
you are using some nice techniques in there, theres definately talent there, and I like this concept
overall>6 vote> 3

Rodent Disco Rodent Disco

eh

best part of this was the broad jumping off the building, as far as the no-sync with the music/animation, i didnt think it was too bad, but try making the track *streaming*
hey, im just glad you didnt use the song WOO HOO
its not total crap, but theres alotta room for improvement

mongoliandeathwurm responds:

Thanks man. Problem is i cant stream the music because the scenes were seperated. Maybe i'll try other things.

>Jazz 3 >Jazz 3

not too shabby

music goes perfectly with the theme, my favorite part was the animated dots and lines near the end, it moved very well/smooth.
the skater, the board, and the backrounds were less interesting, but the movement of the skater was decent, especially if its mostly FBF.
i would watch the next one you submit :)

Misfitblob responds:

Thanks :D

Actualy, the next movie I will be submitting is a collab with Jestar, so be sure to check it out.

A Band Called A Band Called

Gobsin! Classic!

stage diving for points, and the guitar brand name parodies
( Gobsin lmao)
i liked it, well done man

Medivoid Medivoid

pretty good

i liked the menu screen, very well put together, i dont like mouse avoid games too much but im not rating based on that, i think it LOOKED great, the menu, the game, all of it. the sound was pretty good too,i would guess that anyone whos into mouse-avoid games would dig this, definately.