ShAkA-B00MShAkA-B00M

Main Movies Reviews Stats

*****LOL CANCER***** *****LOL CANCER*****

I like

1st time i saw thee olde * artist interacting with the drawing* routine was about a bazillion years ago in a WB cartoon, i liked it then, i like it now.
graphics= so/so
humor= f**kin hilarious
you are using some nice techniques in there, theres definately talent there, and I like this concept
overall>6 vote> 3

Rodent Disco Rodent Disco

eh

best part of this was the broad jumping off the building, as far as the no-sync with the music/animation, i didnt think it was too bad, but try making the track *streaming*
hey, im just glad you didnt use the song WOO HOO
its not total crap, but theres alotta room for improvement

mongoliandeathwurm responds:

Thanks man. Problem is i cant stream the music because the scenes were seperated. Maybe i'll try other things.

>Jazz 3 >Jazz 3

not too shabby

music goes perfectly with the theme, my favorite part was the animated dots and lines near the end, it moved very well/smooth.
the skater, the board, and the backrounds were less interesting, but the movement of the skater was decent, especially if its mostly FBF.
i would watch the next one you submit :)

Misfitblob responds:

Thanks :D

Actualy, the next movie I will be submitting is a collab with Jestar, so be sure to check it out.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

instant classic

this is easily one of the best animations i have ever looked at, among my top 5 favorites as soon as i watched it.
best way to describe it is realistic, dark mood, GREAT movement, ABSOLUTELY AWESOME drawing, and even though its just a teaser it has ALOT of re-watch value, i watched it 3 times in a row after the 1st time i saw it.
needless to say, i will be looking forward to the next submission.
excellent work!

The Big Flakes The Big Flakes

pretty good

favorite part was the guy on fire. good heavy snow effect, decent sound quality, and a quirky sort of dark humor at the end, i wasnt laughin my ass off but i can appreciate that sense of humor :)
ill look for your next submission.

Message In A Bottle Message In A Bottle

pretty coo

i didnt see the movie, so i dont know how it ends ( although i recognize Wilson heh) but i thought your ending was the best part, really didnt see that coming. at first i was thinking that the original Police tune would have been better in therem but with that ending, the version you chose fits perfectly. ill watch for your next one :)

Los Angeles is Burning Los Angeles is Burning

nah

1st: inside jokes that NOBODY will get, thats not entertaining to anyone but the author
2nd: an entire flash based on a song? the song shouldnt suck
3rd: the references to 9/11 were totally out of place, and in bad taste
overall you got a 1 instead of a zero because i know the time and effort involved deserves some credit

Kyora-Mishiso responds:

1. Oh, nononono.
Other people will get it.
Just one or two people.
I did it for them.
2. The song doesn't suck.
3. No. No, they weren't. The song is about the Media and how they manipulate people. The song is about the real things and wha the Media tells you.
I put the 9/11 reference in there for that reason. It was appropirate, and only an idiot doesn't see that.

Idiot.

- Call of Duty - - Call of Duty -

not bad

decent explosions ( liked the water splashes too) was good to see Sarge again lol.
the guy dieing on the battlefield, calling for his mom, that was morbid, reminded me of Saving Private Ryan. overall its a good 1st flash

Fishtankdude58 responds:

yeah lol i thought it would be funny to put the dude screaming lol

Armo vs. Vtec Armo vs. Vtec

good intro

i liked the intro ( waves) and the backdrop was pretty cool.
my favorite part is the text ( ... tweezed or uni, classic)
overall not too bad

Eminthepooh responds:

lmao thanks, i think ur the only one who got that. Armenian? or just live in glengale?

Wurms Complete Wurms Complete

not bad

i liked the terrain and the characters, but the movement was a little too jerky. ill look for your next submission though.